Results-oriented? Self-motivated? You'll find a position here extremely satisfying. Here, you'll have the independence and creative freedom to drive the success of our business, just as if it were your own.
Working within the Sales and Marketing organizations of a brand line as dynamic as ours can provide you many outlets for your talents:
- NETWORK AND FLEET SALES
FCA sales professionals are field-based and customer-focused. Attached to one of our nine regional business centers, you'll work independently to promote sales with dealerships and fleet customers in your own district, which will include 15-20 dealerships. It's up to you to drive growth by establishing and growing fruitful customer relationships and coordinating with our corporate marketing and promotions departments to implement the sales programs that your unique market requires.
With us, motivated sales leaders see rapid advancement and frequent relocation to cities or regional areas where new market opportunities present themselves. Not only are these moves a great way to expand your experience, but they also lay the foundation for incredible career growth.
Our Diversity Strategy will help us build great teams—teams based on mutual respect and openness because every person plays an important role in shaping our future.
Our marketing professionals are responsible for developing and implementing initiatives that help build our global brand, increase industry esteem and preference, and establish ownership of the market space. Our professionals are involved in a range of activities from advertising, market research and brand management to providing our regional sales networks with customized market-focused support.
Within this segment of our business, you'll find many opportunities to take on challenging roles that will stretch your skills and talents. You'll also have exposure to areas of our business where your skills can be applied in new ways. This makes FCA the ideal place for your career growth.
- MOPAR® SERVICE, PARTS AND CUSTOMER CARE
Nothing fuels customer loyalty like service. Working within our Mopar® Service, Parts and Customer Care division is an opportunity to drive growth in an integral part of our business. The Mopar® group is quite diversified and includes:
- Parts – Supply Chain Management – Parts Supply Chain Management is responsible for global order fulfillment and distribution of service parts and accessories for all of FCA US LLC. This area processes over 180,000 customer orders per day. It also manages our National & Field Parts Depots and the implementation of World Class Logistics.
- Service & Parts Quality - Service & Parts Quality is responsible for technical improvements. It is the quality lead for supporting continuity in our process improvement actions. Service & Parts Quality also leads the coordination of internal processes using owner feedback, with enhancing customer satisfaction our overall goal.
- Parts Sales Operations - Parts Sales Operations drives our global parts revenue by implementing strategies that promote customer loyalty and capitalize on retail and wholesale market opportunities. Our goal is to develop and provide a complete portfolio of products so that we have the right part ,at the right place, for the right price, at the right time.
- Service & Parts Marketing – Our Service & Parts Marketing team works to strengthen the brand and develop strategies to expand the market. Its goal is to improve current performance levels and brand awareness in all aspects of the after-sales experience.
- Service Contracts - Chrysler Service Contracts (CSC) develops, markets, sells, and administers extended major mechanical coverage and convenience/maintenance products on new and pre-owned vehicles manufactured by FCA and competitive brand manufactures.
- Technical Service Operations - Service Operations is responsible for Warranty Operations, Field Technical Support, Technical Development, Service/Parts Information Delivery and Advanced Technology to support the Business Centers, dealerships and the customer. Service Engineering is the primary voice of service within the Product Development community with the goal of improving serviceability, maintainability, insurability and reducing damageability.
- Service Fleet - Fleet and Commercial Vehicle Service is responsible for delivering integrated customer focused support after the sale, and for driving products that maximize customer loyalty.
- Customer Care - The Customer Care and Call Centers Group supports our customers, dealers and business centers by taking responsibility for inbound/outbound customer calls, regulatory affairs, global alliance issues, and managing the Customer Promoter Score (CPS).
- International Service & Parts - International Service & Parts has oversight and governance of issues related to sales and marketing, market management, supply chain order fulfillment, and customer satisfaction for international markets.
If you're a determined achiever, someone who's not afraid to tackle new challenges, you will find the variety and growth opportunities at FCA the perfect career fit. Learn about the jobs now available
in Sales and Marketing.
See where you'll work.